A collection of the best Super Bowl Recipes for all the footballs lovers. These appetizers are quick and easy to make, but most importantly, they are absolutely delicious and perfect for sharing. Whether you are celebrating with a small gathering or large crowds, these recipes are sure to impress everyone.
Super Bowl is upon us. We might be living strange times, but there is always a reason for being cheerful and celebrating. And there is nothing better than food to lift the spirits and get us ready to celebrate. So much to choose from: dips, sides, burgers, nachos, ribs, chicken wings, and so many more.
All these recipes have been a huge success with us, so have a sit and enjoy your favourite show, you are in for a treat! Here are a few of my favourite bites, I hope you like them!
- Loaded Ground Pork Nachos - loaded with mozzarella cheese, olives, red peppers and spring onions, these nachos are not only insanely delicious, but healthy too. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes so that the cheese can melt nicely, and you get the best Game Day food. Great for any other celebration too!
- Peri-Peri Chicken Wings - one of Nando’s signature dishes, now served from the comfort of your own home. Baked chicken wings with a fantastic peri-peri marinade, nice and crispy skin, and juicy meat; I can’t think of a better game day food. The wings are nice and juicy, and the marinade gives them such a lovely kick.
- Breaded Scampi (Best Langoustine Recipe) - a delicious homemade seafood appetizer that is perfect for every occasion. Langoustine tails coated with flour, eggs and breadcrumbs, then deep fried until golden, what a treat they are! Quick and easy, the best way to cook langoustines.
- Easy Oven Baked Ribs with Sticky Korean BBQ Sauce -the perfect finger food to feed a crowd. These pork ribs are perfect for Game Day or any other party or celebration. It might be a simple recipe, but these BBQ ribs are heavenly flavourful, and the Asian touch takes them to the very next level.
- Mini Pizzas - baked in a muffin tin, an easy recipe that can make a great party food for every occasion. The pizzas are topped with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, and can be easily tweaked to one’s liking.
- Popcorn Chicken Recipe - beautifully golden-brown and so crispy on the outside, but juicy on the inside, these fried chicken bites can rival the famous KFC popcorn chicken. Quick and easy to make, coated in nicely seasoned tempura batter and crushed cornflakes, my homemade popcorn chicken will be a big hit with everyone.
- Romanian Mici (Garlicky Skinless Grilled Sausages) - big on flavours, super easy to make, these mici or mititei are a much-loved traditional Romanian recipe. Best served with yellow mustard and bread for the perfect game day experience. Do give them a try, you will love them!
- Tuna Dip - with cream cheese, spring onions, and a lemon kick. It’s ready in less than 5 minutes, and can be served either with crackers, or as a spread with crostini or a simple toast. Quick, tasty, perfect for a hungry crowd
- Stove Top Spinach Artichoke Dip - cheesy, hot, served in a bread bowl, ready to be the star of any party. We are not talking about any appetizer here, but about THE appetizer everybody loves. Great for Game Day, or any other celebration, this spinach and artichoke dip is so easy to make, and ready in no time.
- Easy Shrimp Tempura Roll Recipe (Homemade Sushi) -quick and easy to make, these low-calorie bites are the perfect party food for every occasion. The crispy fried shrimp tempura is paired with avocado and pickled ginger in a fantastic rice roll that is then served with a light Asian sauce.
- Homemade Soft Pretzels - some easy and so delicious bites that are fail-proof. They make a great snack whenever hunger strikes, and are perfect for sharing too.
- Vegan Black Bean Burgers - the best meat-free burgers that can be ready in well under 30 minutes. Low-calorie, high-protein, highly nutritious, and absolutely delicious, these bean burgers are so easy to make, you’ll love them for sure!
- Breaded Chicken Tenders -fried to perfection until golden and crispy on the outside, and juicy on the inside, the very best chicken recipe that goes so well with everyone in the family. Quick and easy to make with only 4 main ingredients, these chicken tenders can be enjoyed as a started or part of a main meal.
- Easy Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Wings - seasoned with garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, a healthy appetizer for every party. It’s such a simple recipe, but these really are the best wings, and they taste just like the fried ones. Low carb and gluten free too, and so delicious!
- Puff Pastry Pinwheels with Ham and Cheese - ridiculously easy to make, but big on flavours, these bites will become your new favourite appetizer for Game Day. Golden and flaky puff pastry, ham and cheese, and a good brush of butter - what can be better!
- Loaded Potato Skins - the potatoes are twice baked to make a perfectly crispy skin, while the filling is fluffy and big on amazing flavours coming from all the ingredients.
- Spinach Pinwheels with Ricotta - as delicious as the ham and cheese pinwheels, these vegetarian version only uses 3 ingredients. It can't get easier than that!
- Spicy & Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas - with a hint of rosemary, a healthy and delicious snack that goes down a treat. Low carb and high protein, this is a fabulous vegan snack if you want to keep you calorie intake low.
- Potato, Cheese and Onion Pasty - made with puff pastry, beautifully golden and flaky, with a delicious vegetarian filling. Ready from scratch in about 30 minutes or so.
- Crockpot Meatball Sliders - a great appetizer for every occasion. The Italian-style meatballs are cooked in a rich tomato sauce with herbs and parmesan, and topped with more cheese. All this goodness is then sandwiched between some delicious buns. Pure perfection! Why not have some for Game Day?
- Healthy Avocado Shrimp Salad - in avocado skins, a delicious and quick recipe with a lemon kick. If you are looking for lighter and more nutritious meals after all the heavy winter food, this is a recipe for you. Ready in just about 10 minutes.
- Greggs Chicken Bake Recipe - a delicious chicken pasty made with golden and flaky puff pastry, and chicken chunks cooked in a creamy white sauce. So easy to make at home with a few simple ingredients.
- Healthy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas - if you like fajitas, and you like quesadillas, then this recipe is for you! Delicious chicken and peppers, with lots and lots of cheese make the best filling for these tortilla wraps. A must-try recipe!
- Dill Coleslaw - with white and red cabbage, carrots, a good splash of cider vinegar and freshly chopped dill, a delicious and super easy side dish that goes well with any roast, burgers, chicken wings, you name it!
- Crispy Baked Fries - super easy to make, with perfect results every single time. I will show you how to make healthy fries in the oven with a lot less oil. No deep-frying, just delicious fries that are nice are crispy on the outside, and fluffy on the inside.
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries - learn how to make crispy baked sweet potato fries that are not only super delicious, but also healthy. As delicious as the classic potato fries, this a recipe you must try!
These are just a few recipes that can be tried for the big day. They are even better than a take-out, and a lot healthier too. Let the show begin!
If you’ve liked my BEST SUPER BOWL RECIPES or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m getting up to.