A collection of the best Super Bowl Recipes for all the footballs lovers. These appetizers are quick and easy to make, but most importantly, they are absolutely delicious and perfect for sharing. Whether you are celebrating with a small gathering or large crowds, these recipes are sure to impress everyone.
Super Bowl is upon us. We might be living strange times, but there is always a reason for being cheerful and celebrating. And there is nothing better than food to lift the spirits and get us ready to celebrate. So much to choose from: dips, sides, burgers, nachos, ribs, chicken wings, and so many more.
All these recipes have been a huge success with us, so have a sit and enjoy your favourite show, you are in for a treat! Here are a few of my favourite bites, I hope you like them!
- Loaded Ground Pork Nachos - loaded with mozzarella cheese, olives, red peppers and spring onions, these nachos are not only insanely delicious, but healthy too. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes so that the cheese can melt nicely, and you get the best Game Day food. Great for any other celebration too!
- Steak and Onion Sandwich - made with crusty baguettes, melt-in-your-mouth steak strips, caramelised onion and red peppers on a bed or rocket salad (arugula) and dairylea cheese slices, a fantastic recipe for Super Bowl.
- Peri-Peri Chicken Wings - one of Nando’s signature dishes, now served from the comfort of your own home. Baked chicken wings with a fantastic peri-peri marinade, nice and crispy skin, and juicy meat; I can’t think of a better game day food. The wings are nice and juicy, and the marinade gives them such a lovely kick.
- Breaded Scampi (Best Langoustine Recipe) - a delicious homemade seafood appetizer that is perfect for every occasion. Langoustine tails coated with flour, eggs and breadcrumbs, then deep fried until golden, what a treat they are! Quick and easy, the best way to cook langoustines.
- Easy Oven Baked Ribs - the perfect finger food to feed a crowd. These pork ribs are perfect for Game Day or any other party or celebration. It might be a simple recipe, but these BBQ ribs are heavenly flavourful, and the Asian touch takes them to the very next level.
- Mini Pizzas - baked in a muffin tin, an easy recipe that can make a great party food for every occasion. The pizzas are topped with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, and can be easily tweaked to one’s liking.
- Popcorn Chicken - beautifully golden-brown and so crispy on the outside, but juicy on the inside, these fried chicken bites can rival the famous KFC popcorn chicken. Quick and easy to make, coated in nicely seasoned tempura batter and crushed cornflakes, my homemade popcorn chicken will be a big hit with everyone.
- Romanian Mici - big on flavours, super easy to make, these mici or mititei are a much-loved traditional Romanian recipe. Best served with yellow mustard and bread for the perfect game day experience. Do give them a try, you will love them!
- Tuna Dip - with cream cheese, spring onions, and a lemon kick. It’s ready in less than 5 minutes, and can be served either with crackers, or as a spread with crostini or a simple toast. Quick, tasty, perfect for a hungry crowd
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip - cheesy, hot, served in a bread bowl, ready to be the star of any party. We are not talking about any appetizer here, but about THE appetizer everybody loves. Great for Game Day, or any other celebration, this spinach and artichoke dip is so easy to make, and ready in no time.
- Hot Artichoke Dip - delicious artichokes smothered in a creamy bechamel sauce, what a treat! Serve it with any pretzels, crackers, crostini and you will not stop at one bite!
- Homemade Sushi - quick and easy to make, these low-calorie bites are the perfect party food for every occasion. The crispy fried shrimp tempura is paired with avocado and pickled ginger in a fantastic rice roll that is then served with a light Asian sauce.
- Soft Pretzels - some easy and so delicious bites that are fail-proof. They make a great snack whenever hunger strikes, and are perfect for sharing too.
- Breaded Chicken Tenders - fried to perfection until golden and crispy on the outside, and juicy on the inside, the very best chicken recipe that goes so well with everyone in the family. Quick and easy to make with only 4 main ingredients, these chicken tenders can be enjoyed as a started or part of a main meal.
- Oven Baked Chicken Wings - seasoned with garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, a healthy appetizer for every party. It’s such a simple recipe, but these really are the best wings, and they taste just like the fried ones. Low carb and gluten free too, and so delicious!
- Loaded Potato Skins - the potatoes are twice baked to make a perfectly crispy skin, while the filling is fluffy and big on amazing flavours coming from all the ingredients.
- Crockpot Meatball Sliders - a great appetizer for every occasion. The Italian-style meatballs are cooked in a rich tomato sauce with herbs and parmesan, and topped with more cheese. All this goodness is then sandwiched between some delicious buns. Pure perfection! Why not have some for Game Day?
- Avocado Shrimp Salad - in avocado skins, a delicious and quick recipe with a lemon kick. If you are looking for lighter and more nutritious meals after all the heavy winter food, this is a recipe for you. Ready in just about 10 minutes.
- Chicken Fajita Quesadillas - if you like fajitas, and you like quesadillas, then this recipe is for you! Delicious chicken and peppers, with lots and lots of cheese make the best filling for these tortilla wraps. A must-try recipe!
- Crispy Baked Fries - super easy to make, with perfect results every single time. I will show you how to make healthy fries in the oven with a lot less oil. No deep-frying, just delicious fries that are nice are crispy on the outside, and fluffy on the inside.
- Shrimp Burgers - made with delicious grilled prawns / shrimp served on a bed of salad, avocado and tomatoes, drizzled with a nice Marie Rose sauce, and of course, delicious burger buns.
- Chicken Kiev Balls - tweaked from the classic chicken kiev recipe, these golden bites are made with chicken mince with a garlic and herb butter centre, coated in breadcrumbs, and fried until perfectly crispy on the outside, but oozing with delicious flavours on the inside.
- Fried Chicken Burgers - served with coleslaw, a fantastic homemade recipe that goes down well with the whole family and it's so much better than any take-away.
- Deviled Eggs - a classic recipe that can be enjoyed as a starter for every occasion, and it's so quick and easy to make. The filling might be simple, but it's full of flavours. Serve them cold from the fridge, and you are in for a treat.
- Potato Egg Salad - made with mustard, cider vinegar, mayo, dill and spring onions, a recipe to please a crowd. A great choice for a BBQ side, picnic, or any other occasion. Easy to put together, gone from the plate in seconds.
- Breaded Scallops - with a touch of parmesan, and served with tartar sauce and lemon, a healthy and delicious starter that is quick and easy to make with a few simple ingredients. And it's fancy enough to be served at special occasions too.
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheels - made with puff pastry, a fancy appetizer for any family gathering, party or picnic. Easy to make, with a delicate flavour, these bites will not last long on the plate. Make sure you grab one before they are gone!
- Creamed Spinach - made with milk and served with a poached egg, a delicious and healthy recipe for every occasion. It can be served as a starter or even a nice brunch. Ready in less than 5 minutes, this dip is such a treat!
- Chicken Satay - with peanut butter sauce, a fantastic appetizer that will be the star of any party. Absolutely flavourful and tasty, super easy to make, these skewers are the best of the grilling season. They can also be easily made on a grilling pan to be enjoyed all year around.
These are just a few recipes that can be tried for the big day. They are even better than a take-out, and a lot healthier too. Let the show begin!
If you’ve liked my BEST SUPER BOWL RECIPES or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m getting up to.
Leave a Reply