Celebrate love with these Luscious Chocolate Desserts for Valentine’s Day and impress your loved one with some sinfully delicious chocolate treats. Quick and easy to make from scratch, these desserts are just perfect for a night in.
The most-awaited celebration of love is upon us. Whether you want to impress your loved one with some delicious homemade desserts, or just want to make the night in more special, chocolate is always the answer.
There is nothing like a good homemade bake to say ” I love you!”. These desserts are very easy to make even for complete beginners, and only require a few simple ingredients. But the results will exceed everyone’s expectations. Do give them a go, they are heavenly scrumptious, and promise a night to remember.
Looking for some delicious starters and main courses? Why not check my Valentine’s Day Dinner Ideas for a Night in?
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED
- Brazilian Chocolate Brigadeiros Recipe – the no-bake bite-size sweets with only 4 ingredients. Call them truffles, fudge balls or just brigadeiros, they are sure to make you fall in love with them. So rich, dense and chocolatey, perfect for a romantic dessert.
- Chocolate Cake Roll – the ultimate dessert for a romantic dinner for two. Super easy to make, and so delicious, this roulade has a chocolate sponge that light and moist, while the chocolate filling is rich, luscious and chocolaty. Top it with a shiny glaze, and you are in for a treat.
- Chocolate Cake with Nutella Filling – if you are looking to impress your Valentine, this is the dessert for you. Rich, indulgent, heavenly delicious. That’s what a proper dessert looks and tastes like. It’s so easy to make, but a winner every single time.
- Chocolate Eclairs – a classic French dessert made of choux dough, vanilla cream filling and topped with chocolate glaze. These éclairs are a big hit on Valentine’s Day, and they go down a treat every single time.
- Chocolate Magic Cake – one batter magically creates layers of deliciousness: the bottom layer is dense, fudgy, so chocolaty, and the top is a light, chocolate sponge that screams perfection. I can’t think of a better dessert for the most romantic meals on the year.
- Coffee Chocolate Cake with Mascarpone Buttercream – the cake is very easy to make, but absolutely delicious, and can be made from scratch with minimum effort. Quick, easy, the very best chocolate dessert for a romantic Valentine’s Day meal.
- Coconut Balls with Condensed Milk (No Bake) – just 4 ingredients, and you have the perfect recipe to win anybody’s heart. A great dessert for Valentine’s Day that is ready in about 5 minutes, no bake, no fuss, pure perfection.
- Dalgona Tiramisu – a twist on the classic recipe, but even more delicious. Rich and silky mascarpone, cream and dalgona coffee filling and scrumptious ladyfingers layered up in one fantastic no-bake dessert. It’s quick and easy to make, and perfect for a romantic dessert.
- Fudgy Dark Chocolate Tart – a rich and decadent chocolate dessert recipe, just perfect for Valentine’s Day. The base is a buttery homemade shortcrust pastry, and the filling is the most indulging chocolate ganache. So simple, yet so impressive!
- Chocolate Dipping Sauce – we all love chocolate, don’t we, but how to make chocolate dipping sauce in 5 minutes (or even under)? Nothing simpler, all it takes is 4 magic ingredients and ta-dah: all done! Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Individual Chocolate Lava Cakes – heavenly rich and gooey, and so chocolaty. Spoil your senses with these little beauties and impress your loved one, it’s time for a treat! These molten lava cakes are quick and easy to make, perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day night in.
- Nutella Cheesecake – an indulgent no-bake cake that is perfect for Valentine’s Day. It has a silky texture, it’s rich, yet light at the same time, and its wonderful orange aroma gives it a nice zesty touch. An impressive dessert for your other half.
- No-Bake Triple Chocolate Mascarpone Cheesecake – a rich and overly-indulgent dessert that screams perfection. The sweetest treat for any party or celebration, this cheesecake is super easy to make and so delicious.
- Easy Tiramisu Recipe (No Eggs, No Alcohol) – my take on the classic Italian dessert, but with no alcohol and no eggs. This no-bake dessert is so indulgent and heavenly rich, made with those layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and silky mascarpone filling.
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse with Aquafaba – a guilt-free dessert that is low in calories, quick and easy to make. So fluffy, light, yet indulgent and chocolatey. No bake, and with only 3 ingredients, no one will believe this chocolate mousse is dairy free.
If you’ve tried my LUSCIOUS CHOCOLATE DESSERTS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m getting up to.