Quick and Easy Chicken Breast Recipes for Dinner with simple ingredients that won't cost a fortune, a collection of delicious chicken dishes that are ready in about 30 minutes or under. These recipes cater for all tastes, and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
If there is something I miss the most about being a child is that back then time meant absolutely nothing to me. I was never rushing through the day, and I was completely oblivious to the day to day madness. Now, welcome to adulthood, when rushing is the norm, and there are never enough hours in a day to get done with everything you plan.
As a stay-at-home mum of 2 (well, let's say kind of a part-time food blogger), I am used to run around like a headless chicken: drop the older girl in nursery, take little one to playgroups, parks, etc, come home, do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, go back to pick up the girl from nursery, come back to all the evening and bed time routine.
And, when it all gets nice and quiet (providing that girls don't keep waking up), squeeze in a few hours of blogging at ridiculous hours at night. Then drop like a fly for a few hours, and start again in the morning. Fun, hey?
So, yeah, quick and easy recipes are a must if I want to keep my sanity, and not get crazy busy all the time. I love meat, and chicken, especially chicken breast cooks so quickly, it makes sense to use it in as many recipes as possible. Luckily, little ones hardly ever protests if I offer them chicken dishes, which is a bonus.
No need to cook the same dish over and over again, I will show you how to make the most of the good old chicken breast, and transform dinner in the favourite time of the day.
30 MINUTE (OR LESS) CHICKEN CURRY RECIPES
- Easy Chicken Korma Recipe - one of the most delicious Indian curry recipes. The coconut milk and ground almonds bring so much flavour to this dish, making it a favourite recipe for a family dinner.
- Indian Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk - the creamy coconut sauce is mild, but heavenly flavourful, and the chicken is tender and cooked to perfection. The perfect midweek dinner recipe for the whole family.
- Japanese Chicken Katsu Curry - a delicious homemade chicken recipe to rival Wagamama's katsu curry. Super simple, and super delicious.
- Indian Leftover Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe - a delicious chicken curry that is super easy to make, yet aromatic and so comforting. This homemade version easily beats any take-away. A delicious family dinner that is ready in about 20 minutes.
30 MINUTE (OR LESS) CHINESE-STYLE CHICKEN RECIPES
- Healthy Chinese Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry - a delicious recipe that is ready in under 30 minutes. It’s the perfect choice if time is short, but you don’t want to compromise on taste. Nutritious, easy to make, and delicious, what a winner!
- Healthy Chinese Chicken Fried Rice Recipe - the easiest, quickest, and tastiest way of using up leftover rice. A delicious dinner can be ready in 15 minutes, and what a dinner! No need for take-away tonight, we’ve got Chinese at home!
- Healthy Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe - tender chicken coated in a zesty orange sauce and garnished with spring onions. Ready in well under 15 minutes. Serve it with rice, and you have the most delicious dinner recipe.
- Healthy Sweet and Sour Chicken with Vegetables - a tasty dish ready in about 15 minutes. So much better and a lot healthier than any take away. Serve it with rice or noodles for a truly Asian feast. A low-carb, high-protein dinner.
- Quick Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry- a delicious low-carb, protein-packed midweek meal ready in well under 15 minutes. It’s super easy to make, and tastier than any take-away.
30 MINUTE CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach - a delicious dish ready in just 30 minutes. Rich and creamy alfredo sauce, tender garlicky chicken and nutritious sun-dried tomatoes and spinach; this it dinner taken to the very next level.
- One-Pot Leftover Roast Chicken Pasta - a quick and easy chicken dinner recipe for the whole family. Transform your leftovers into a spectacular dish that will have everybody asking for seconds.
Cold Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad -a satisfying recipe full of flavour and colour. It's filling, but light at the same time and makes a great dinner when you don't fancy a hot meal.
30 MINUTE ( OR LESS) ONE POT CHICKEN DINNERS
Easy Moroccan Chicken Tagine - a delicious meal that is ready in only 30 minutes. It has a great range of flavours and textures, and it’s superbly hearty and filling. Serve it with couscous for the best exotic experience.
- Easy One-Pot Chicken Goulash - a delicious one-pot meal that is ready in 30 minutes. Packed with great flavours, this stew makes a great comfort food for the whole family.
OTHER QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
- Healthy Chicken Fajitas - a lovely light & super quick midweek dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes. Forget about diet books or expensive meals, eating the right food to keep yourself happy has never been easier. Mexican food is so popular all over the world, and this dish must be one of the favourite.
Healthy Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff - an easy midweek dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes. Super delicious, this chicken dish is a family-favourite recipe.
- Creamy Chicken Risotto with Peas - one of my favourite Italian dishes that can be served in under 30 minutes. Comforting, delicious, this is one of those dinner recipes that the whole family can enjoy.
Healthy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas - a heavely delicious recipe that is officially children’s favourite food. Perfect as a back to school lunch idea for picky eaters, or a healthy dish to take out for picnics or playdates. They are super easy to make, healthy and nutritious.
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup - or comfort in a bowl of soup. Healthy, nutritious and delicious, ready in well under 30 minutes, this soup makes a lovely dinner anytime of the year.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Yogurt Dressing - a healthier version of the classic caesar salad. Super quick and easy to make, this is a great recipe for a work lunch or light dinner.
- Chicken Fritters - these low-carb fritters make a fantastic starter for the whole family. They are quick and easy to make, and so delicious too!
I have made these recipes over and over again, and I absolutely love how simple but insanely delicious they are. Chicken is always a winner, no matter if you only cook for your family, or for guests too. And I can guarantee you than no one will refuse a second serving. These easy chicken breast recipes can be made by anyone, even complete beginners in the kitchen, so let's get cooking!
If you’ve tried any of my QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m getting up to.
Leave a Reply