A collection of St Patrick's Day Recipes that are delicious and easy to put together. I am a big fan of comforting, soul-soothing food, and these recipes showcase the best of the Irish cooking. From starters to hearty mains to yummy sides and scrumptious desserts, there is plenty for everyone to enjoy!
Start your St Patrick's Day celebration meal with these delicious starters that will get everyone licking their fingers clean.
- Cabbage, Potato and Bacon Soup - from My Gorgeous Recipes - a hearty soup that is full of goodness and so delicious! Ready in under 30 minutes, this soup is perfect for your St Patrick's Day meal.
- Leek and Potato Soup with Bacon - from My Gorgeous Recipes - a creamy, soothing soup that is filling and so delicious! It goes down well with absolutely everyone in the family too.
- Chunky Leek and Potato Soup - from My Gorgeous Recipes - this soup has no cream added, and it's a healthy and nutritious vegetarian soup that the whole family can enjoy. It's ready in about 20 minutes or so, it's super easy to make.
- Irish Farmhouse Vegetable Soup - from Cook at Home Mom - a creamy, healthy soup that is bursting with delicious flavours, this soup is comforting and a great family favourite.
- Soda Bread Muffins - from My Gorgeous Recipes - a fabulous savoury muffin recipe that is full of goodness. These muffins are incredibly moist and baked to perfection!
- Cabbage Soup with Sausage - from Dirt and Dough - a hearty soup that is very easy to make, and it goes down with absolutely everyone.
Irish Main Dishes
Delicious food does not have to be complicated, on the contrary! The very simple ingredients create the most satisfying dishes. And it's this very simplicity that the Irish cuisine is all about.
- Irish Beef Stew with Guinness - from My Gorgeous Recipes - a hearty stew with plenty of vegetables, tender beef that melts in the mouth and a touch of Guinness -what a meal!
- Dublin Coddle - from Will Cook for Smiles -the very definition of comfort food, this hearty dish is made with bacon, onions, pork sausages, potatoes and herbs to create a dish that is delicious and so satisfying.
- Crock Pot Corned Beef - from what a girl eats - this whisky-glazed corned beef can be prepared either in a slow cooker or on the stove top, making it an ideal dish if you fancy a hearty meal full of flavours.
- Guinness Cottage Pie - from The Toasty Kitchen - if you like the classic cottage pie recipe, you will love this Irish twist on it. This cottage pie is hearty, delicious, the perfect meal for St Patrick's Day.
- Steak and Guinness Pie -from Daisies & Pie - a rich, meaty filling and flaky puff pastry - what a winner that is! A delicious pie that will have everyone asking for seconds!
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage from Mary's Whole Life - a comforting dish to feed a crowd, this dish is easy to make and so delicious!
- Irish Sliders - from Carrie's Experimental Kitchen- made with corned beef, melted Dubliner Irish cheese, sauerkraut and spicy Irish mustard on potato slider rolls, these sliders are a fantastic recipe for your St Patrick's Day celebration.
Irish Side Dishes
What would a meal be without a good old side dish?! But these are not just any side dishes, but the very best ones with a delicious Irish touch.
- Soda Bread - from My Gorgeous Recipes - the classic soda bread recipe adapted from the one and only Paul Hollywood, this bread is as good as can be. It's made with plain and wholemeal flour for a healthier touch, and it goes incredibly well with any soup or stew.
- Soda Bread Rolls - from My Gorgeous Recipes - inspired by the classic soda bread recipe, these rolls are so good and easy to make, and on the table in under 40 minutes.
- Guinness Brown Bread - from My Gorgeous Recipes - a delicious variation of the classic soda bread, this brown bread is full of flavour and goodness.
- Potato Bread - from My Gorgeous Recipes - made with mashed potatoes and bread flour, a delicious crusty bread that is incredibly light and fluffy on the inside. It has a lovely light yellow colour, and it's beautifully baked from scratch for about 20-25 minutes only.
- Traditional Irish Champ - from Lana's Cooking - made with creamy mashed potatoes, scallions and butter, this dish is comforting and the perfect accompaniment to any roast or meat alternative.
- Irish Potato Bread Recipe - from Drugstore Divas - a super easy recipe made with a handful of ingredients, this is the best side for St Patrick's Day.
- Irish Mashed Potatoes (Colcannon) - from The Food Blog - a traditional Irish side dish, these mashed potatoes are creamy, fluffy and full of goodness.
These heavenly delicious desserts are the best sweet treat this St Patrick's Day. They might look fancy, but they are really easy to put together. Do give them a try!
- Baileys Panna Cotta - from My Gorgeous Recipes - a heavenly smooth and silky panna cotta with a boozy touch, this is the ideal dessert if you are a big fan of the famous Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Baileys Brownies - from My Gorgeous Recipes - made with black cocoa powder for the wow factor, these brownies are gooey and chocolaty, and bursting with boozy flavours.
- Baileys Truffles - from My Gorgeous Recipes - these cheesecake truffles are ridiculously easy to make, and they are guaranteed to go down well with everyone.
- Baileys Cheesecake - from Waiting for Blancmange - this silky smooth Baileys Irish Cream cheesecake with an Oreo crust is topped with a decadent Baileys chocolate ganache drizzle.
- Guinness Chocolate Cake - from Ask Chef Dennis - an easy to make chocolate dessert with an Irish touch, this cake is simply scrumptious.
Pot of Gold Cupcakes - from Sugar and Soul - made with a doctored chocolate box mix and sweet buttercream frosting then topped with candy to make a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, these cupcakes are so delicious!
- Guinness Chocolate Loaf Cake - from Anna Banana - this utterly delicious, extra-moist cake is topped with sweet, thick and tangy cream cheese frosting and is guaranteed to blow your socks off!
I hope you enjoy these easy to make dishes, they are absolutely scrumptious! Happy St Patrick's Day!
If you’ve liked this recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM , YOUTUBE, TIK TOK and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m getting up to.