Overnight Chia Pudding with white chocolate and strawberries, a super delicious treat with just a dash of naughtiness. So indulgent, and so easy to make.
Right, l’ve got a confession to make, it was the first time l tried chia seed pudding. I know, what planet am l coming from?
But this chia seed pudding is something else, it’s light, it’s super delicious, and not too unhealthy either.
Anyway, if you’d rather stay away from the naughtiness part, just omit the chocolate, and serve the pudding without.
In this way, you get a super healthy, vegan, gluten free and super yummy chia seed pudding that can be enjoyed for breakfast too.
Otherwise, just serve it as a little treat after your meal, it’s still a lot healthier than other fatty desserts.
How do you make chia seed pudding?
Chia seeds need a bt of time to hydrate, so you should ideally leave the pudding overnight to be fully hydrated.
Otherwise, leave it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
The best way to store it is using an air-tight container, tupperware are just excellent here.
- combine the plant-based milk of your choice with the chia seeds, yogurt and strawberry puree
- give it a good stir, then set aside for half an hour
- give another stir, then chill in the fridge overnight
- add the white chocolate chips and cream to a pan set over a low heat
- once the chocolate has melted, remove from the pan and leave to cool
- arrange one layer of chocolate, one layer of chia seed pudding, then top with more chocolate and sliced strawberries
If you’ve liked my OVERNIGHT CHIA PUDDING or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m getting up to.
- 1 cup coconut almond milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 50 g white chocolate chips
- 50 ml double cream
In a large bowl, combine the coconut almond milk, Greek yogurt and chia seeds.
Give it a good stir, mash half a cup of strawberries and add to the mixture.
Whisk well until all combined, then leave to set for half an hour.
Give it another good stir, cover well (a tupperware is just perfect) and refridgerate overnight. If making it during the day, make sure it chills for at least 4 hours.
Add the double cream and white chocolate chips to a pan and set it on a low heat.
Stir for 2 minutes until the chocolate melts.
Set aside and leave to cool.
In a glas, arrange one layer of white chocolate, one layer of chia seed pudding, and another layer of white chocolate.
Top with chopped strawberries.
- Click on the US Customary link to see the measurements displayed in cups and ounces.
- The servings can be adjusted by clicking the number next to Servings.