Delicious 30 minute healthy meals, a collection of recipes that are quick and easy to make. They cater for all tastes and life styles, and are worth a try.
It may not sound achievable, but trust me, it is. I know how hectic evenings can be, as a mum of two toddlers, free time is a thing of the past.
I simply cannot afford to spend too long in the kitchen, although l would love too, so l have to be practical and wise about cooking quick and nutritious food. So a 30 minute quick healthy dinner is a must in my house.
Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or a hard core meat fan, there is plenty to choose from. My recipes are easy, and you really do not need to be an experienced cook in order to get these dishes on the table. Just follow the instructions and enjoy, they really are yummy!
Meat-based 30-Minute Healthy Dinners
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach- perfect for a quick midweek meal, it doesn’t just fill hungry tummies, but it also pampers your taste buds. Rich and creamy alfredo sauce, tender garlicky chicken and nutritious sun-dried tomatoes and spinach; this it dinner taken to the very next level.
- Healthy Chinese Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry - the perfect choice if time is short, but you don’t want to compromise on taste. Healthy, easy to make, and delicious, what a winner!
- Indian Leftover Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe - a delicious curry recipe that is super easy to make, yet aromatic and so comforting. Who needs to spend money on a take-away when you can make it at home?
- Easy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Recipe - if you like pasta, you will love this classic Italian dish. No cream, no complicated sauces, just the real deal. Just one portion won't be enough, that's for sure.
- Easy Pasta with Shrimp and Spinach - ideal for a midweek dinner when time is ever so precious. Flavourful, filling, and so garlicky. If you like prawns, this is a recipe for you.
- Healthy Chicken Fajitas- make a lovely light super healthy supper that is ready in no time. Forget about diet books or expensive meals, eating the right food to keep yourself happy has never been easier. Mexican food is so popular all over the world, and this dish must be one of the favourite.
- Sausage Rice - a quick and easy dinner idea that sums up what comfort food is all about. It’s a cheap meal that uses simple ingredients, but it’s full of flavour and it goes down well with the whole family. Inspired by Gordon Ramsey’s Spicy Sausage Rice, this recipe is tweaked to our liking, and what a dish this is!
- Spicy Shrimp Stir-Fry with Noodles - with courgettes and red peppers, a delicious Asian dish bursting with the most amazing flavours. This recipe is ready in well under 30 minutes.
- Healthy Sweet and Sour Chicken with Vegetables- a tasty dish ready in about 15 minutes. So much better and a lot healthier than any take away. Serve it with rice or noodles for a truly Asian feast.
- Easy Chicken Korma Recipe - one of the most delicious Indian curry recipes. The coconut milk and ground almonds bring so much flavour to this dish, making it a favourite recipe for a family dinner.
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Wrap (Low Carb, High Protein) - makes a super healthy and delicious meal, especially when time is short and preparing a big meal is not an option. Also a great choice when you are on the go; save yourself a few good pounds you would otherwise spend on a not-that-great bought sandwich, this wrap is sheer goodness.
- Indian Fish Curry with Coconut Milk - so flavourful and easy to make, ready on the table in way under 30 minutes. I used monkfish for my curry, but any white fish would do. Spiced and earthy, served on a bed of basmati rice for the best Indian food experience.
- 30-Minute Easy Coconut Shrimp Curry - a super quick and easy recipe that is low carb and gluten free. It’s packed with fantastic flavours, and it’s definitely one of my favourite comfort food recipes.
- 15- Minute Salmon Pasta Carbonara - a quick and easy midweek recipe that is ready in 15 minutes. You only need a few simple ingredients to make a spectacular dinner.
- Easy One-Pot Chicken Goulash - a delicious one-pot meal that is ready in 30 minutes. Packed with great flavours, this stew makes a great comfort food for the whole family.
- Easy Moroccan Chicken Tagine - a delicious meal that is ready in only 30 minutes. It has a great range of flavours and textures, and it’s superbly hearty and filling. Serve it with couscous for the best exotic experience.
- Healthy Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe - one of my top 10 Chinese dishes that l could have any time. Tender chicken coated in a zesty orange sauce and garnished with spring onions. Ready in well under 15 minutes. Serve it with rice, and you have the most delicious dinner recipe.
Vegetarian and Vegan 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
- Coconut Chickpea Curry - a healthy and delicious meat-free curry that is full of flavours. Mild, but lightly spiced, this vegetable curry is so easy to make, and super quick too. Vegetarian and vegan friendly, but even meat lovers will enjoy it too.
- Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Stew - Warm, comforting and filling, vegetarian and vegan friendly. Such a great recipe that costs so little, yet you get so much goodness.
- 15-Minute Japanese Miso Udon Noodle Soup -a simple recipe packed with amazing flavours. And you have your meal ready in less than 15 minutes; it can’t get any better than that. A vegan-friendly recipe.
- 15-Minute Chinese Sesame Noodles Recipe -a delicious and healthy Chinese recipe that is ready in about 15 minutes. The quickest and easiest vegetarian dinner for busy families.
- Cheesy Baked Tortellini - a delicious midweek meal that is ready in well under 30 minutes. Choose any store-bought tortellini you like, there are many fillings that cater for all tastes, and smother them in a rich creamy sauce, and top with lots of mozzarella and any other cheese of your choice, then bake until bubbling hot.
- One-Pan Quorn Chicken Style Recipe with Vegetables - a light vegetarian meal for everyone to enjoy. It might not have meat in it, but it certainly is filling and flavourful.
The pesto works so well with the quorn, while the asparagus, tomatoes and peppers bring a nice colour and crunch. The dish can be made vegan by replacing the regular pesto, which usually has parmesan in it, with a dairy-free version.
- Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry with Basmati Rice- a delicious under 30-minute dinner that is vegan and gluten free. Satisfying, packed with all the nature’s goodness and super easy to make, this is perfect if you want a meat-free meal that is light, nutritious and delicious.
If you’ve liked my this post or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what I’m getting up to.Save
Jodi @ Create Kids Club
I LOVE quick dinner ideas and these all look amazing! The only problem is deciding which one to make first!
Thank you, Jodi!
I love meals that can be made in 30 minutes or less. That spaghetti carbonara sounds delicious.
I am always looking for quick meals for those days (like every day) when I'm so busy that I don't even realize it is supper time!
30 Minute Dinner are LIFE, haha! They're seriously my favorite thing. This list sounds amazing!
Many thanks 🙂
Adriana Lopez Martn
wow many good dishes I like personally the chicken tikka and all the pasta dishes. Nice options now let's cook!
Thank you 🙂
erin @ th
After substituting the shrimp for chicken, there's not a single recipe I wouldn't enjoy on this list. Great job creating this list.
Thank you ?
valmg @ From Val's Kitchen
Those all sounds like great choices for a busy night. I'd go for the Spaghetti Carbonara first, it's one of my favorites.
I love spaghetti carbonara, it's so comforting.
Oh such an amazing round up. So colorful and so pretty - now if I had one of those cooked for me on Mother's Day - would be so such a treat..
I love the variety you have here and the fact that it caters to everyone's and anyone's dietary preferences! I am certainly keen on the shrimp and noodles! 🙂
So many fantastic choices here! I love the variety of flavors you have!
Quick dinner recipes are something I always look for. You have such a great collection I am so confused to pick one
Dene' V. Alexander
What a fabulous spread you have here! Would love to try all of these, even the vegetarian options!! Yummmmyyyyy
Oh I am pinning this! With baby number 3 just arrived I am in desperate need of quick and easy dinner options during the week! Thanks for sharing
I hear you! It's never easy looking after a newborn and cooking for the rest of the family. Multitasking at its best!
This is a great list to have for busy nights. What an awesome collection and each and every dish is mouthwatering.
They all sound equally delicious and it's going to be so hard to picking the first one to try. I'd probably try the Mexican Chicken Fajita the first 😉
Thank you! My husband loves the chicken fajita too.