A healthy and nutritious breakfast, scrambled eggs with parmesan cheese are ready in less than 5 minutes. You really have no excuse to skip breakfast now. Cheap, tasty, effortless. Trust me, it takes a lot longer to queue up in the morning at rush hour to get yourself breakfast from a coffee shop. Not to mention the ridiculous price. Do yourself and your pocket a favour and have breakfast at home. You will love it!
I know, some people may say there is no point of having a recipe for scrambled eggs. After all, everyone knows how to cook eggs, right? Well, true, but then, these are not just any kind of scrambled eggs, but the best scrambled eggs you can possibly make. And also the fluffiest. So, what is the secret? Using just a tiny little bit of butter, and a tiny little bit of milk, and a tiny little bit of parmesan cheese. You won’t believe how delicious they really are! For some nice crunch serve the eggs with cucumber and spring onions. Yum! If you fancy cooking the eggs in a different way, have a look at my Poached eggs and avocado on toast.
Scrambled eggs with parmesan cheese
Ingredients: (one portion)
- 2 medium eggs
- a knob of butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Crack the eggs and add them to a bowl.
- Use a fork to beat them until foamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, then add the eggs and leave to cook on a low to medium heat until the edges are slightly done.
- Using a spatula stir the eggs quickly until cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over.
- Top with finely chopped spring onions and serve with slices of cucumber.
- Serve immediately!