Home / From the author / The Versatile Blogger Award
29 November, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Comments : 8 Posted in : From the author on by : Daniela Anderson

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award

I am delighted to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lisa,  her blog Life of an El Paso Woman Is absolutely brilliant, l always enjoy reading her posts,  especially the Saturday Evening Interview. Thank you very much, Lisa ๐Ÿ˜Š

The Rules:

• Thank the person who nominated you for the award. DONE!
  • Include a link to their blog. DONE!
  • Nominate 15 blogs youโ€™ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Include 7 facts about yourself

Seven facts about myself:

• I read the book Shogun by James Clavell in only 3 days. It has nearly 1200 pages, but it is an excellent book, l absolutely loved it.
  • I enjoy belly dancing, hope to go back to classes in January.
  • My favourite Christmas song is Fairytale of New York (The Pogues & Kirsty McColl).
  • I was more of a tomboy when l was a child, but became a proper girly girl only a few years ago.
  • I hold a Bachelor of Arts Diploma in foreign languages and also have a teaching diploma, but l never practised, l prefer office jobs.
  • I love watching documents about the Solar System.
  • I’m quite petite, my shoe size is 3 (UK size).

I nominate:

Mostly Blogging

Marisa’s Italian Kitchen

Petals Unfolding

8s COMMENTS

8 thoughts on : The Versatile Blogger Award

• November 29, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Oh, Honey, I am so honored you nominated me. I’m sorry to have to tell you that I am an award free blog. What I will do though is put this link and the logo and who gave it to me on my award page on my menu at the top of Petals. I am really grateful to you that you thought of me. Bless you from the bottom of my Heart. Love, Amy <3

• Daniela Apostol
      November 30, 2015 at 1:17 am

Hi Amy! Thank you very much for your very kind words, l’m glad you liked being nominated and l appreciate that you included my nomination to your awards page. ๐Ÿ˜€

• November 30, 2015 at 8:07 am

Congrats! January is coming ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Iยดm looking forward to reading your nominees ๐Ÿ™‚

• Daniela Apostol
      November 30, 2015 at 10:20 am

• December 1, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Congratulations on another award, Daniela. I agree with you about the fascinations of the solar system. It’s so humbling to think of such vastness. When you get back to belly dancing, will you be posting a few photos? ๐Ÿ˜€

• Daniela Apostol
      December 1, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Thank you very much, Millie! I did belly dancing for a few years, but l had to give up when l got pregnant. I am really looking forward to going back to classes, it is so much fun and an excellent workout. I might post some photos from my previous shows ๐Ÿ˜†

• December 1, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Hi again, Daniela. I’ve tried again to reply to you from my nominations box, but since your new blog, my comments won’t ‘send’ to you. So I imagine you didn’t get the pingback either. I nominated you for the Quotes Challenge. It would be nice if you could do it, but don’t worry if you can’t. ๐Ÿ™‚ i still don’t know whether I’m actually following you since youy upgrade, either. I’ve clicked ‘follow’ and filled in my email address, so I don’t know what to do next!

• Daniela Apostol
      December 1, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Thank you, Millie. I did get the pingback and l’m very happy to take part in the challenge, l’ll be posting my first quote shortly ๐Ÿ˜Š
      I